I wish i could claim this for myself, but I can't. A friend of mine posted this on another forum and i thought it was quite funny....
_______________________________________________
THINGS I LEARNED AT THE NEW SUPERCENTER ..lol, get ready [24 Aug 2005|11:19am
As some of you may know..today Aug 24, 2005 the new SUPERCENTER opened in Wise. I for one had to get up and see all the excited little faces rushing through the doors of Wal-Mart at 7:30am and I am so glad I did.
the things I learned, in no particular order
(1) the local marching band is a must have for any Wal-Mart opening
(2) people LOVE Wal-Mart, the place was packed 2 minutes after opening..some people had shoping carts while others like myself wondered the aisles trying to act like we were looking for something. (i was there to watch all u people pretending to be looking for something)
(3) Look to the reciept for happiness, that is my chinese fortune. Let me explain: Have you ever seen a father look at his son in approval after hitting his first home run? Well that is the look I saw on one mans face as he read his reciept while walking out the door. I wondered how one human being got so much enjoyment from a piece of paper.
(4) One lady in Wise is "a little disapointed" when I heard corporate Wal-Mart ask her what she thought about the new store...HELLO LADY WHAT WERE U EXPECTING...IT HAS YOUR GROCERY STORE, PHARMACY, VISION CENTER, HAIR CENTER, MCDONALDS, FLOWER SHOP, ELECTRONICS, NORMAL WAL-MART STUFF..OH I KNOW WHAT SHE MEANT, THEY FORGOT THE TITTY BAR! BASTARDS! (some people just want to complain, she probably thought complaining would get her a free shopping card or some [censored])
(5) Wal-Mart does intend to take over the planet, after all they did build a SUPERCENETER in hickville
I did buy something because I thought they might think I was stealing and a little part of me wanted to try the whole reciept=happiness thing. Yes, I admit I was hopeing for the same satisfaction as the man starring at his reciept but sadly I report I did not get it!






Bookmarks